Thursday, June 7, 2012

TinyG for Android v1.3

I've published a new version of both TinyG for Android and TinyG for Android USB Service.  This version cleans up the UI in a huge way, adds much better error checking/notification, and support for gcode downloads.  I'll put up a new video when I have a few minutes, but I was able to use this version to do some real routing last week.  It went through a small (660 line) gcode file without any troubles at all, and I expect it will work with arbitrarily large files since it operates a line at a time.

Let me know if you have any suggestions for improvements.  I have a few in the hopper (long press for a continuous jog for example), but I'm going to be working on CAD designs and bug fixes for a while.  I'm starting to design my solid body banjo prototype.  More on that soon too.

No comments:

Post a Comment