Monday, September 24, 2012

Operator Commands

Well, after a very focused dev session, I was able to add the support all of the command DB elements, allow manipulation of the individual command elements (like deleting them), and feeding them to the TinyG incrementally.  It's not perfect, but it's working pretty well.  Next up is to enhance the communications protocol between the Arduino and the tablet so that it does more than passes the info on to the TinyG.  More specifically, I want to be able to send it relay commands in JSON format as well as to enable a download mode that will open up a file for writing on the Arduino.  Once I get that done I'll do another demo.

Code isn't up on github yet, but I expect to get it up there before the project is done.  Need to think about how this code will mix with the other TinyG app before I put it up there.


No comments:

Post a Comment